PPHI main focus is to provide health care services including maternal and child health services, family planning, general outpatient department, nutrition, immunization, ultrasound, ambulance and laboratory investigations. For enhancing spectrum of MNCH services PPHI upgraded 301 BHU Plus which provides services 24/7.
In the last seven years all PPHI managed BHUs are now fully functional with doctors, medical equipment, medicines and other essential commodities.
In short, PPHI primary health care services based on scientifically, evidence based and socially acceptable which mandate universal health care accessibility for all individuals and families in communities
- Diagnosis and Management of common illnesses in all age groups like (High BP, Diabetes, Pneumonia, diarrhea, Malaria, UTI etc.)
- Provision of quality medicines free of cost for the treatment of all common illness in all age groups
- Referral of complicated Acute and Chronic illness cases to the referral facility
- Immunization in under 5 children
- Diagnosis and management of TB