PPHI distributes nine more ambulances to BHU Plus
Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed Shah, Member, Board of Directors, PPHI Sindh distributed nine ambulances; 2 to Hyderabad Region I and 7 to Mirpurkhas Region on Tuesday, 5 March 2019.
PPHI Sindh has been working on reducing delayed patient mobility and transfers to and from health facility which usually costs us lives. To achieve this, PPHI Sindh has been distributing ambulances to the health facilities where deemed necessary.
The ambulances will serve three main objectives; free of cost mobility of pregnant women for delivery, mobility of severely acute malnutrition children and also tend to accidental emergencies on roads. PPHI Sindh has so far distributed 212 ambulances to various BHU Plus.
The list of BHU Plus that received ambulances today is mentioned below:
1. Hyderabad: BHU Bhawal Zaur
2. Tando Allahyar: BHU Bhukaira Sharif
3. Mirpurkhas: MCHC Mirpur Old
4. Sanghar: BHU Hathungo, BHU Permal and BHU Gujri
5. Umerkot: BHU Ghulam Nabi Shah, MCHC Shewani Mohalla and District Umerkot